Technical Support Representative Entry Level Job Duties:
- Provides Answers to Clients By Identifying Problems; Researching Answers;
- Guiding Client Through Corrective Steps.
- Improves Client References By Writing and Maintaining Documentation.
- Participates in Development of Client Training Programs By Identifying Learning Issues; Recommending Instructional Language.
- Accommodates Client Disabilities By Recommending Devices and Techniques.
- Avoids Legal Challenges By Monitoring Compliance with Service Agreements.
- Improves System Performance By Identifying Problems; Recommending Changes.
- Updates Job Knowledge By Participating in Educational Opportunities; Maintaining Personal Networks.
- Accomplishes Information Systems and Organization Mission By Completing Related Results as Needed.
technical Support Representative Entry Level Skills and Qualifications:
problem Solving, Lan Knowledge, Help Desk Experience, Verbal Communication, Operating Systems, Phone Skills, Customer Service, Quality Focus, Pc Proficiency, System Administration, Unix System Administration
2 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.
ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations